Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Let me explain the outfits below

The first two are pajamas. Then there is a very cool any age can use it ball. Then the pink outfit with the cool hat is from our close friends Meri, Joe and Lucas. We bought the rest. Who do you think picked out most of them, especially the black and white one with pink hearts? It says "I love Daddy" on the pants and sweatshirt. Honestly, it was Bill. He keeps trying to buy Shayla a dress too, but that is NOT happening. First of all it's cold out. I expect it to be cold in China and we really don't know her size!!!!!!! He can get her an Easter dress. I am hoping I can make him hold off till then.

We also got her a cute pair of sneakers with rhinestones on them. Size 7. The 8's look huge. If they don't fit, they will be returned or given to one of the children in the orphanage! I hope they fit though.

We also have bought one car seat, one piddle pad, one set of back seat kickers and a mat to go under the car seat. Did we need it all? Of course:)

We are not done on the shopping front either.

Wait till the room is done and the bedding is in. I will try to share that as well.

No comments: