Friday, June 15, 2012

Sit and relax for a few or catch up on my blog?

That is a tough one. Here I am though. Don't want to get too far behind.  The last time I was here was the 6th.  As always, we have been busy.  We have been a little more busy than usual as it was the end of the school year for the kids and a lot of activities were ending.

On Thursday, we did a little car shopping as we need to desperately replace the Envoy.  We also went to the yard where the Envoy was left and we completely cleaned it out and took a few photos.  It was a very long day.  At least the weather was decent for having to walk a car lot and to empty a truck.  We then headed home to pick up Ping and settle into our evening routine.

On Friday, Bill and I attended Manny's preschool graduation.  It was adorable.  We then took Manny and Yamira car shopping for a short period of time.  That night the five of us attended the basket raffle and carnival at the school.  It was beautiful out, so it was nice to be able to walk around in the nice weather.  Another long day though and I really just wanted to get home, get the kids in bed and have a bite to eat. I can't eat on the run like others. I can't eat out often either as food and I don't get along. It's safer for me to be home to eat.  The kids had a great time having pizza, popcorn and jumping in the bouncy houses. We didn't win a basket this year which was a bummer. Oh well, maybe next year.

On Saturday, we got up and headed to an eye appointment for me in Boston and then we went to Mansfield to attend our friend's son Thomas' graduation party. We have known him since he was born. That is so bizarre to me.  Anyway, we had a nice time. We had a little something to eat, the kids played and then we headed home to get the kids bathed and in bed. 

On Sunday, we attended church. The kids Sunday School ended for the summer this day and they had a performance in church for "Family Sunday."  They kids did great singing songs. We then could have attended a pot luck and I would have loved too, but we had a full day ahead of us. We had to miss our friend's two daughter's joint birthday party as we to bring the kids home for a short nap before heading to our friend Christine's daughter's graduation and son's first year birthday party.  We had a great time. We had something to eat and the kids played. The weather was perfect. We then headed home to give the kids another bath because they were filthy. Then we read a book and put them to bed.

On Monday we attended Yamira's graduation at school. She did great singing songs and had a great time. We then took Manny and Yamira and went to look at cars for a short time.  We picked up Ping at 3:00 pm and headed home for a quick dinner and then we headed to the Bridging Ceremony for the Daisies.  Ping became a Brownie after walking over a bridge. Adorable little ceremony and the weather was perfect for sitting on the grass and watching.  We then headed home for bed.

Tuesday was the last day of school for the chickens.  Bill and I ran to look at a truck quickly and then we picked up the kids and stopped at the library for something. We then headed to an end of the school year party. We were there for maybe two hours. Had some pizza and chatted with friends. We then headed home and while the kids napped, I took Ping and went to pick up her friend and headed to another end of the school year party. Ping had a fabulous time. After a quick errand and dropping off her friend Peyton, we headed home for the night. It was a very good day, but a long and tiring one. 

On Wednesday, Ping took a fun recycled crafts class while Bill and I took the kids to look at a truck or two. We have been comparing colors and captains chairs vs benches and that sort of thing.  We then picked up Ping at noon and dropped her off at her friend Lindsay's house for a play date. We picked her back up at 4:00 pm. I headed out at 4:15 pm for an early dinner with my friend Bobby-Jo. It was so nice to see her. We sat and chatted for hours. We were shocked at the time.  It was like no time had passed and yet hours had passed. We never get a chance to sit without interruption, so this was wonderful. I then headed home and did a few things at my computer. When I finally sat to watch TV, I passed out.

On Thursday, Ping had another recycled arts class from 9:00 am-12:00 pm.  So we dropped Ping off and went to look at a truck.  We picked Ping up at noon and then I met someone at the house to discuss the DVD that I need to have redone because the first jerk never did it properly.  What a waste of time and money. So upsetting.  The kids napped and then we headed out to Dudley to look at a truck. Bill was on call at 6:00 pm, so we headed home for that time. Sure as anything, the tones went off right at 6:00 pm as we were in the car. So we all stopped. We then went to the station and the tones went off again, so I took the kids and headed home and he went off on a call.  Busy night.  He came home about an hour later.  After reading a book, I tucked the chickens in for bed.

Today we had a 9:30 am appointment at the house.  We then left to take Yamira to her therapy appointment and then to look at a truck we looked at before. We quickly did another errand or two and then headed home.  Bill was picked up at 2:30 pm by a friend and he headed off to New Hampshire to participate in being part of a car crew. He is still there. Hope he is having a blast.  I had the kids watch a movie and then they had dinner and off to bed. They went to bed at 9:00 pm which is rare. I always have them in bed by 7:00 pm, but Manny and Yamira had a long and late nap. Ping helped hook me up to TPN and then off to bed they went.  Now I am here catching up and doing a few other things at my desk.  I guess I will post a few pictures and then sit down for a little while before I pass out.

Hope you are having a fabulous start to your weekend.

Mama Out!!!!!!!

Car damage
Manny's graduation
Ping in the ball at the carnival
Kids with Finz
Sunday School
Yamira and Skyler at Graduation
Daisy bridging
Last day of school

No comments: