Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Fever

It's amazing what a nice day can do for the soul. I found going out to get gas and picking up Girl Scout cookies tonight a pleasure. It was still light out and while it was a little chilly for no coat, it was nice not to be wearing my coat while driving.

Had a nice day. I took Manny on a play date. The poor kid gets to do hardly anything next to his two bigger sisters. What can I say, he is not yet three. So I took him to an indoor play place and met some other moms there that are part of a group I belong to. We were there for a few hours. We both had a great time. I headed home for 2:00 pm or so. Bill was at the bottom of the hill in the Envoy with Yamira. I pulled in and rolled down the window. He proceeded to tell me he was going to pick up Ping. I thought that was great, but really not necessary since she is out at 3:00 pm. Hey, at least he would have been early. Too funny. So he turned around and came back home. When I got home, my contractor was here, so I was able to go over a few things with him. After he left, I did a few things at my desk and then headed out for gas and the cookies. The minute I got home, Bill and I bagged all the cookies. I want them out of the house. I have nowhere to store them. So they all went in bags and are back out in the car for delivery. The kids then had dinner and we put them to bed. Then I started the arduous task of matching all of my credit card slips to my credit card bill. I hate that task. I really do, but it's a good way to see where your money is going and to make sure you are the one spending it.

After I finished the credit card, I sat down and watched a little TV, ironed something that came out terrible and now I am here getting caught up. I have a few more things I want to do before going to bed. So I am off to do that now.

Hope you had a great spring like day!

Mama Out!!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a nice day!