Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What did I do to myself?

So angry with myself. Last night I was having a terrible chocolate craving. I had three little chocolates. THREE! I normally do not touch them at all. I have had a few in the past, but seem to do okay with them. Well not today. Today I suffered something terrible.

Courtesy of Yamira, everyone was up an hour early today. Not that may not be a big deal to others, but it is to me. First of all, just because she is up, doesn't mean that we should have to get up. She can play with the stuff in her toy boxes or leaf through her books. Nope, why do that? Instead she goes into Ping's room and screams at her to get dressed. Thanks for waking up the dragon. Ping is not in the least bit happy. She jumps into my bed telling me she is tired because Yamira woke her up. Well I felt the same way because Yamira came into my room to show me a flipping bow that was in Sasha's hair from yesterdays beauty appointment. Frankly, I could give a rat's tail about this freaking bow. So I tell her to go back to her room. Instead she rallies the battalion. That is Ping and Manny. Manny wouldn't know how to keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it, so he starts yelling and singing at the top of his lungs. Those who know me probably know what is falling out of my mouth at this point. Not pleased at all. I get up and head to the bathroom. Well the chocolates have decided to pay me back big time. Nearly to say, I was hunched over ill. I was wondering if I would ever emerge from this room. I finally did, only to find myself making sure the sinks and toilet hadn't moved in the last five minutes. So not happy. I jumped into bed and told Bill it was time to take the girls to school. He was doing drop off today. I stayed in bed. When I got up awhile later, I didn't feel much better, but I had improved. I got ready and headed off to get Yamira at school. We then headed off to Bridget's house for a play date with Sophie and Ashly and Skyler. I brought Manny with me so he could play with little adorable Theresa. Well my stomach was cramping and my chest was bubbling. Only something a fellow surgery person may understand. It's brutal. Trust me. Bridget gave all of us adults some yummy foccacia bread. I had four small bites. It was wonderful. Well needless to say, that made my already angry stomach that much worse. I should have not touched it knowing it was a tough day, but thought I might be okay. Well between the terrible stomach ache that was making me want to keel over and the bubbling, I was a mess. To make matters worse, I was at someone else's hom and had to get my kids in the car because I had a 1:30 pm appointment with my accountant. I had to lay down first though as I didn't feel like I could make it out the door unless I did. Well I laid down for 1 minute before rushing to the bathroom. I threw up. Wonderful. Something everyone wants to do and more importantly at someone else's home! Shortly after that, I felt well enough to get everyone out the door. Bridget and Ashly were so kind to help the kids get their shoes and their coats on and off we went. I went straight home to drop off the kids and then I was going to head to my appointment. However, I realized since there may be a repeat performance, I canceled the appointment and stayed home. After checking out where the fixtures in the bathroom were again, I headed for the couch. I had no choice in the matter. I spent three hours there before forcing myself to get up and to get stuff done. I have done a ton so far, but I truly still feel like absolute garbage. I have taken Pepto, Mylanta and Gas X. Not sure why I am suffering so badly still, but I am. I just hope it passes before tomorrow.

Well that is my exciting day. Bill took the girls to gymnastics while Manny and I hung here and now Ping is off at a dinosaur drawing class at the library. I put the two little ones to bed and now I am off to clean the bathroom, the kitchen and the dining room. Then I am going to put all of the Valentine's decorations away. I may feel like crap, but I can't let it go. I need to get something done. So frustrating.

Hope your day was better.

Mama Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: