Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Few More Photos for My Friends


This Minnie Mouse, Musical Toy and Mr. Potato Head are from Auntie Trisha, Uncle Paul and their two precious children Thomas and Julia. We recently had dinner with Trisha and the kids and had a fabulous time. The kids are such a joy.


The cute little dudette on the side is a wacky ladybug. How can you not love the hair? Auntie Meri and Uncle Joe found this cute little bugger with the help of their adorable son Lucas.

Mommy and Daddy bought the radio for Miss Shayla. We hope to pick up some more Chinese music when we are in China. We don't have a lot of cds, but we are hoping to build up her collection with time.


This awesome purse came with the bath stuff from Marsha. I bet Shayla will not be able to put it down. It is adorable.


Are these not the cutest bath towels. One is a beautiful lime green and the other is purple. Our little one is going to have a blast washing her hands with these very special towels from our dear friends Rick and Karen. Rick and Bill are on the Fire Department together. Karen and I have become great friends. She is very sweet and would do anything for you!

As you can see, I have taken most of the photos on Shayla's new toy bench. I hope she loves it like we do. I hope she uses it too!

Well that is all for now. I haven't taken a picture of the adorable cup and sippy cup from Anita. She has had these 2 cups for a couple of years now. She got them at the M&M place in Las Vegas. They are so cute. I can't wait to take them out.

I won't be taking photos of every single gift, so don't get worried. I have just been so depressed lately over some paperwork issues, that this keeps my mind occupied. If you are unaware of the issues I am mentioning, I have discussed it below in the post before this one.

No comments: