Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I have been awful about updating!!!


This is our gorgeous little music player, Miss Shayla. Sorry for the delay in getting this photo on, but the way her photos were grouped, I was having a hard time getting them individually separated. Is she not beautiful? Yeah, I am biased.

This is Shayla's new step stool. The top opens up. I hope I never find snacks in there. LOL.

These awesome bath toys are from a wonderful woman I have met online by the name of Marsha. If you have any questions about adopting, she is who you go to. She has done it twice and is a wealth of information.


How cool are these Panda finger puppets? Shayla is going to love putting these on her fingers and ours, I am sure. She also got an awesome Dora toy. All from our sweet friends in Florida. Mrs. Catherine and Miss Paige. I just can't wait to step on all of these cute pieces! Thanks love.


As most of you know, we have had some terrible CIS issues. China is saying that they never got the exit paperwork. That is the paperwork that allows us out of the country with Shayla. I have spent a good 10 days or so now working on this issue. It has yet to be resolved. I have been too depressed to update things on here. However, time is passing and I figured I should at least post a few photos!!

No comments: