Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We are off to CHINA!!!!

As you know, we are leaving very soon. We are excited. My husband is very excited, but I am very excited and NERVOUS!

We are very fortunate to have fantastic neighbors and friends who will be staying here in our home while we are gone. They will be able to take care of our wonderful 4 furbabies!!!!

I plan on updating regularly while in China. However, I am not really computer savvy, so please be patient!

Wish us much luck and stay tuned......

8 comments:

toni said...

SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MISS SHAYLA IN YA'LLS ARMS!!!!! (i had to scream so you could hear me here, way down south).

mskajlc said...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! There are lots of us Aunties waiting for pictures!!!

Julie said...

We are anxiously waiting to hear from you!!!

JennyT said...

Thinking of you, Jill! Take care and keep us posted,
Jenny

Christina said...

I MISS YOOOOOOOU!

Christina

Valeri said...

I'm quite anxious to see Miss Shayla!!!!

Tara said...

Can't wait to hear you are there, you are ok, and that you holding Shayla!

Unknown said...

We're looking forward to an update and to see pictures of you hugging that gorgeous girlie girl!!!!

Hope all is well!

Hugs,

Jenn