Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh Mama, I have been too cute for too long!!!!!

So today I think I will set out to destroy your day!!!!!! Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!! Success!!!!!!!!!!

Today I think I will get up early. I will head downstairs and pull out all the cat food again and feed my four furry friends. BUFFET BABIES!!!!!!!!!! Another round of many plates and many kinds of cat food. I spent considerable time tonight looking for another place to stash the food. So far, no luck. Hopefully by tomorrow, I will have a plan. If not, I am calling ADT. They can put a sensor on the cabinet door, no?????

Repeat with me....."Ping Grant Me the Serenity to Accept the Things I Can Not Change About You........" I am slowly getting it! Granted it is taking me time.

We had a 10am play date. We got there at 10:30!!!! It was okay. I called and they were fine with me coming a little late. I cleaned up most of the cat stuff, but left some for later. Why clean it all up at the same time when one can savor it later on in the day as one gets more tired? Can I just say the house stunk of cat food until tonight. UGH.

Shortly after finding the cat food everywhere, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Well my sweetie puss decided to NOT use the toilet!!!! WHY? She can successfully go to the bathroom by herself. She washes her hands, pulls up her Pull Ups and pants and off she goes. So why is she peeing on the floor? Why today when we have a play date?????? It's all around the toilet and seems to have gone to the back of the toilet near the wall. Now this is a smallish bathroom, so cleaning it is truly a bitch!!!!!! So I left it to be done when I got home. If there was a huge puddle, I would have cleaned it, but it was more just wet. It was odd. I was already late, so I took off. It's hard for me to let stuff like that go, but I just had to do it!!!!!

We got home and within minutes Ping's EIS came. We played with puzzles and other assorted goodies for an hour. Shortly after she left, I checked emails and then went to clean. Well as I was checking emails, Ping decided to take all of the cushions off of my mom's couch and tear the tags off of it!!!!! This is not uncommon for her to do so, but between the cat food, the pee in the bathroom and this, the stuff was mounting and I was spinning my wheels. So I decided since Ping was super duper tired today, I would get on the couch and ask her to get up on the opposite couch to take a nap. After crying out "Mama" a few times, she finally pooped out. She was sleeping so adorably. I decided to watch Oprah. I never watch tv during the day, but I turned it on so Ping would settle down. Barbara Walters was on, so I watched the entire thing and then Baba came home. Together we did the trash, picked up all the cat stuff, cleaned it all, emptied the dishwasher, etc. and then he headed out to do a few errands. He took Ping. They love spending time together. I took the opportunity to start filling her albums with our trip pictures. What a pain in the butt that is. After I was done the first part, I realized I didn't put any of the trip souvenirs in the book, so I literally emptied one whole photo album. I will start again tomorrow night or so. I don't have the energy now!!!!!

So Bill put Ping to bed and left the place a disaster. Ketchup and butter out. Pork out. All dirty dishes. The trash was never taken out. Grrrrrr. I am a Stay At Home Mom, NOT a Stay At Home Maid!!!!!!! I am so sick of cleaning up after both of them all the time. He just makes more work for me. Well I cleaned up the kitchen, washed it all down and now I am going to do a few more things and head to bed. I just can't leave it. Every day I say, "I am just going to leave the place the way it is and at the end of the week, let's see where things stand." I am thinking this is some great big revenge!!!!! On who????? Me? I am the only one that can't live in a mess. So I would only be torturing myself and that would give the two of them way too much satisfaction. They love seeing my face all contorted and twisted up in disgust. I swear they recharge their batteries on it!!!!!! Well this Mama better get to sleep. I have a headache that I think is from allergies and I am not taking the Advil right now:( Maybe I am going through withdrawal from the Advil, so that is why I have a headache. Either way, I need to get some sleep.

Love to all, Mama Out!

No comments: