Friday, July 11, 2008

Greetings

I have not blogged all week! I can't believe it is Friday already.

The week started off with selling Bill's car. We headed to the registry to register my mom's car for Bill to have. After sitting there for 1 1/2 hours, they tell us they need probate appointed paperwork. WHAT????? I was pissed. Technically mom mom's car is not mine as she never gave it to me. However, seeing that I am her only, I automatically inherit it. Not per the Registry! So I have spent the week gathering information to bring to the lawyers office. In the meantime, we have had to rent a lovely Ford Focus for Bill to drive in. Meanwhile the other car sits in the driveway!!!!!!

In addition to that little fiasco, I have the dreaded stomach bug. I have been around 4 people who have all just recently had it. They were sweet enough to share it with me. It's been brutal. I am lucky that I have not gotten violently sick with it. I have not been vomiting or anything. I have been lightheaded and chilled at times. that is all part of it I guess. I will say that I have been paged by my colon more times in an hour than I care to share!!!!! This is like day 3 or so. I hear it's a 4 day disaster. Today has been tolerable. Leaving the house is very iffy right now. I find myself scouring the earth for emergency bathrooms!

I did take Ping to her last playgroup on Wednesday. Since she will be 3 on Tuesday, she can't go the following day. They are really strict on that. The teachers there said they were going to miss her terribly as she was so much fun for them. She was their little helper. I am sad that it's over. I was getting to know the other kids really well and enjoyed seeing them each week.

Ping has been very good this week. She did manage to piss off Neesha today and get a scratch on her face again!!!!! Ping will not learn. I didn't see what happened. I can only assume it was Neesha. Ping will go right up to her and bug her. Unfortunately, Neesha can perch and Ping is at the right height for it. I told Neesha that I am not mad at her. I see where she is coming from, heck Ping bugs me too. However, you don't see me scratching her face!!!!! I keep asking Neeshie to leave the cheeks alone. Neesha said something to the effect of "forgetaboutit!"

I was going to take Ping for pictures next week. I rescheduled. I don't need her cheek looking like it does. The poor thing. I do feel bad for Ping:(

This kid cracks me up. The latest thing she has been saying is "careful" and she nods her head in a funny cock sided way. It's adorable. When we were driving to the lawyers, she kept saying "careful buby, careful." Didn't take her long to figure out her dad's immense driving skills. HA! Ping really only talks English. She only rarely will say "Ni Hao Neesha or Ni Hao Meow Meow." Maybe Neeshie is scratching her because she thinks Ni Hao is a bad word? LOL.

Every day Ping pulls out my underwear, my bra, my socks, etc. for me to wear. She then pulls whatever she wants me to wear for pants and a shirt off of the hanger. It's really very cute of her. She calls my underwear "Mama's Pull Ups." Anyhoo, today she noticed I had a pimple on the inside of my bewb. She stroked it for a minute and kissed it saying "bad boo boo." She is so sweet and very gentle. A truly amazing chick my Pingster is.

If you are wondering about her birthday plans, we have decide we are going to have a big party in September. Stay tuned.....

Mama Out

1 comment:

Christina said...

She's such a little helper! What a sweetie. Sorry about the scratch, though! :(