Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pictures

Mama got new furniture because I destroyed the other couches. She finally got something that I clearly love!!!!!
Bad picture of bracelets I made the twins. One I placed down on table wrong. It is AB and NB.
Statue of Liberty pose?
Stop taking my picture against this damn wall!!!!
It is so hot in here, I am NOT happy.
Both babies were fully put in one at a time.
Mom, Dad , babies and Ping!Us with the girls!
Me with Armig and Mom Marghrit. Never mind that non looking chick in the ladybug outfit!!!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

"Stop taking my picture against this damn wall!!!!" LOL, we have a wall like this in our house, too! When I was growing up, it had decorative plates on it, so every prom or holiday, it was a challenge to see who had a plate coming out of where.

Ping is such a good girl. I love how she inserts herself in all the photos! The babies are precious, too. The ladybug outfit is adorable!

Glad you got to see so many friends!

Christina said...

By the way, I LOVE the new furniture! Sigh. One more reason I need you to come to Maryland... to bring your interior decorating skills!