Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hard to believe but I am sick again!!!!!!!

Well it's Saturday and Ping has been holding down the fort with me for two days now!!!!! Yesterday Bill had to work, go to school and then go to an EMT class from 6-10. So we never saw him till late. Ping was long gone to bed before he graced us with his presence. We stayed home with the exception of a 2pm pt appt. for me. I have been battling this chest and cough thing all week. Well yesterday it decided to creep into a cold. When will I be healthy again???? I have been sick since she started school. Is there something I can take that will magically make me healthy??? I am so freaking sick of being sick!!!!! So yesterday we hung out here so I could do some things at my desk. Ping played and watched TV. That is her favorite thing to do. That and snack!!!!!!

Today I have a Tastefully Simple open house that I have to go to at 2:15 or so. I am taking Ping. I do not have a choice. Bill is at the EMT thing all day till 6 tonight. He has it all day tomorrow as well. Makes for a long weekend. I don't mind, but having a cold makes it for a busy Mama duty kind of weekend. Anyhoo, I am leaving shortly. Just thought I would stop by and update the blog for my lovely friends.

I hope you are all well!

Mama Out!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Feel better, Jill!

I've had a sinus headache for two weeks, and it's now in my chest. Hello, antibiotics.

I'm glad you have such a big girl helper. I live with all boys! >:C