Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I feel like it's Friday

I think it's because it's the day before Thanksgiving. It's only Wednesday though!!!!! Yesterday the Pingster and I stayed home. I had a pt appt. It was my last one. Other than that, we stayed in. I had stuff to do around here.

Today I took Ping for pictures AGAIN!!!!!! I took her so that I could get a good photo of her in her traditional dress. Well it was a bust. She was not in the mood at all and her hair looked terrible. Wasted trip. I hate taking her for photos. Like I said before, it's so stressful. I know that sounds odd to some of you, but others clearly understand. I felt like a raving lunatic by the time I left there. I did not purchase one picture. In fact, I made an appt. to go back. I must be stark raving MAD!!!!! I just want a good photo of her in this damn dress.

So after we left the store, we went to Kohls. She had a $25.00 gift certificate, so I brought her over there to see if we could find some dresses. We found 2 dresses and 2 shirts and 2 pants. It came to $61.00. So the $25 didn't go far!!!! It helped though:) I asked her if she wanted to run into Target because I wanted to look at a few things. She said she wanted to go home. I didn't argue with her. I was tired. I had not had breakfast or lunch and it was 3 pm. My feet were killing me as well. So we left there and went to CVS for Bill. She promptly passed out within moments of being in the car. CVS had a line around the building for drive through. I spent 20 or so minutes waiting in line. I would have gone in, but she was dead to the world in the backseat. After CVS we came home. Bill came home shortly after, but then left again for school. So it's another night of double duty. I adore my daughter and wouldn't trade having her and doing double duty for all the tea in China. However, it's tiring. I told Bill it is like never leaving work. He leaves at 5. I asked him how he would feel if his boss followed him around 24/7????? He just doesn't get it. I love being home with her, but some days are really hard. Yesterday and today were hard. I think it's because Bill has been out so much. I do not know how single parents do it, I honestly don't. I would slit my wrists!!!!! Ping is a cutie and a lot of fun. She is also demanding and whiney at times. It's very frustrating to have a 3 year old yelling at you from the back seat. There have just been too many days in a row that Bill has been out at night. I haven't caught a break since last Thursday. The next few days will be nice because Bill will be home for 4 days straight. He is graduating soon. If he wants to continue his studies, that is fine. I will support him fully. RIGHT TO THE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE!!!!!!!! Just kidding!!!!!!

Well Ping just twirled her clam chowder spoon in her hair. She has never done that before!!!! Blast!!!!!!! I need to go clean it out of her hair and get her to bed.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

Mama Out!

1 comment:

Special K said...

I understand all too well your aversion to taking Ping for pictures. Every photo session with Micah turns into meltdown and the pictures are awful. Maybe one day they'll learn that the camera doesn't steal their souls!