Monday, November 24, 2008

The weekend is over:(

Not really a bad thing since I was a single parent all weekend. I told Bill last night that I didn't have a clue that I was going to be a single parent. He said "what do you mean, I come home for coffee!!!" I told him that I could have a neighbor do that:) School will be out soon and this weekend was not the norm. I really can't complain just because he never has the Pingster for the entire weekend alone, right?? I love being with her. This weekend she was a little cranky. Last night she was downright snarly!!!!! We went out to dinner with Meri, Joe and Lucas for Bill's birthday, which is today. Ping could barely say hello to the three of them! She got better after she ate, but then banged her head badly and went back to not being a happy girl. So when we got home, she and daddy went to bed for the night. As usual I am left holding the bag downstairs alone. It's coool though. I am planning a spa weekend for myself. Somewhere nice where the massages are frequent and the lettuce leaves taste devine!!!!!

Today started off with Ping screaming at me because I picked out the wrong outfit for her to wear. I keep thinking that I will win the mother of the year contest, but not if she is one of the judges!!!! So I got her a dress and she was happy. However, she first told me she was going to watch TV and walked away! I thought I was going to floor her. She tells me what she is going to do all the time. Excuse me, but you are THREE Ping! For Christmas I want a stamp that says "Property of Mama." For all of you whose arms are up in the air, relax. I am kidding. She isn't my property, but as far as I am concerned, I am the boss!!!!!

So after we got ready for school and swimming, we headed downstairs and both of us stepped in nasty cat throw up. We dragged it around everywhere before I realized it. It was so close to the table, it was sort of underneath it. Grrrr. Sucky way to start the day. I left it as I had to get her to school. I then went swimming, hit the bank and McDonalds for an ice tea and then home for a shower. After emptying the dishwasher and cleaning up the place including the throw up, I went back out and got Ping from school. We are home for the day now and I am thrilled. I have a lot of Santa work on my hands! Better get to it.

Hope you are all well.

Mama Out!

1 comment:

OVPI News said...

Happy Birthday Bill.....be sure to tell him that when he comes in for coffee! :)