Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting ready to sail off

This will probably be my last post for a week or so. I have some big stuff coming up and I am not sure if I will be able to get here or not. I will get back on as soon as this week is over though.

Sunday we had a birthday party to attend. We had a great time. Ping was invited to her friend Christian's birthday party. He was turning one. It was at a play place in Worcester. The place was great and Christian's mom did a wonderful job coordinating everything. The theme was "Yo Gabba Gabba."

After the party we came home to do some things around here. Bill and I both ended up falling asleep for a little bit. We hadn't slept all week because he was on call. I guess we finally just hit a wall. We were able to get up and get a lot of things done though.

After dropping Ping off at school, I ran to Walmart. We spent the afternoon at home doing a few things. Nothing much. We were waiting for Daddy to come home to get some team projects done. Now I am going to settle down and watch a little TV for the night.

I hope you are well.

Mama Out!!!!!


Christian having a ball. No pun intended.

Conquered.

Climbing back down.

Cake and goodies.

Cake and goodies.

Fruit!

Table all set up.

Cake.

The princess.

Easter pictures of Ping that Sarah's niece took. I think they are adorable. They were just fooling around.







No comments: