Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Too toasty to sleep

I need to get upstairs to bed, but I know it's going to be hot up there because we have yet to turn on the central air. I need to try though. I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep because I also fell asleep for a short time this afternoon.

I had a doctors appointment this afternoon for my sinuses. They are in good shape. I do have a deviated septum, so it's hard for me to breath out of my left nostril, but all in all, I am good. She did say last time that I was very swollen inside. I am swollen on the outside too! HA! Anyway, I need to stick to the regime I am currently on. I will go to see her if any new issues develop. I have to tell you that when we walked down the hallway to the examination room, a nurse was behind Ping and said "She has the sexiest little wiggle in those hips. Would she like some fries with that shake." It was hysterical. Ping had on a mini-skirt, so you could really see her wiggling hips. I always thought that Ping had the best little wiggle walk. It was just funny to hear someone else say something about it.

After the appointment, Ping and I came home and she tried on some old shoes and clothes from last spring and summer. We are not officially done with that terrible job. Most of her shoes were way too small. Her dresses were too short. Her capris were knickers. Needless to say, she is getting taller and her feet are growing. I will get her a few new things, but some of the older stuff is perfect for a day around the house or playing at the playground.

The most difficult part about going through this stuff now is that it's a little early. So I can't put away her fall and winter stuff yet, but I don't have the room for the spring and summer stuff. So now I have to figure out what I am going to do and I need to do it quickly! What a pain in the rump.

I am not sure if I told this already, but last night when Ping was in bed, there were people talking on Bill's pager. Ping said to Daddy "Daddy, can you shut that off? If I hear that noise one more time, I am going to kick their butt off." We both laughed. She cracks me up almost daily. Isn't she such a supportive little firefighter daughter?

Well that is about all for now. Hope you were out enjoying the weather today!

Mama Out!!!!!!!

No comments: