Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Slug Bug

Yesterday I had enough energy to take on a third world country. Today not so much. Not sure why. I have changed what I am eating and that may indeed have something to do with it. Who knows. It got better as the day went on.

One thing that I really wanted to get done today is to have Ping try on all of her spring and summer clothes on. We have two large buckets of clothes. We didn't get it all done. We got three quarters of the way through. That took two hours alone. It's not easy to sustain a child's interest in trying on clothes! This Pingster of ours is so tall. Everything was too small for the most part. There were some things she could get away with, but not much. I have bought her a few new things this year already, but I really wanted her to be able to wear some of her clothes from last year. Some still have the tags on them!!!!! I made a pile for clothes she could get away with, clothes that needed to be ditched due to stains and then clothes that were way too small. we will keep those in the bin in the event that we ever have another little girl in this house. You know, it's not like I want to buy another child new clothes or anything. HA! I love shopping for Ping. Hate shopping, but love shopping for clothes and shoes for my little angel. Daddy loves it as much as I. Not a good thing!

Other than that, I am suffering from allergies, withdrawal from sugar and from caffeine. Believe it or not, I am not going nuts either. Why fight it, right? It is what it is.

So that was my big fun for the day, going through clothes. We won't be done till the end of the week. Tomorrow I will finish up one box hopefully and then we can move onto the next box. I need to have her try on all her sandals as well. I have a feeling my sweetie is going to need all new shoes!!!! She was a 7 forever, but seems to be a 9 in some shoes now. Why can't she stay small forever?

Well Bill headed off to a call. I am glad it came in now vs 3:00 am. Those kill us all. We all wake up and go back to sleep several times and then it's hard to get up in the morning.

I hope you are well.

Mama Out!!!!!!

No comments: