Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Few More!

Love this face. A nice scrunched up face. She does this often and it's a hoot.

Sweet as an angel drifting on a cloud. She plays hard, drinks hard and sleeps hard!!!!!!


I knew I forgot something. I bought a brand new tall canister of Crystal Light Ice Tea. Miss Ping wanted to use it for play/pretend food for her kitchen. I told her it was fine. I was having a loving and sweet moment. However, I carefully and diligently explained to her that she could not open the canister or the 5 or so containers inside. Hmmm, language difficulties????? Where is the damn duct tape. The girl needs to be taped to the floor so she can not do more destruction. She came around the corner with very, very dark hands. Also wet hands. She had decided to add a little water to the pretend sink. I found the ice tea everywhere. I was not happy. Shame on me for being so nice. Guess I need to show some TOUGH LOVE now!!!! LOL.

Speaking of ice tea. When Bill brought home the Mama Juicy tonight, Miss Ping was carrying it. She always has to carry it to me. For the first time ever, she is walking towards me and decides to take a huge swig!!!!! WTH? I was flabbergasted. She has never done that before. All I could do was call her a crazy sneaky devil and laugh my head off. She is such a nut. How did I end up with the nut? Karma?

No comments: