Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It feels like it's at least Thursday

For some reason, both Bill and I are amazed it is only Tuesday. I hate when that happens. I guess it's just been a busy couple of days.

Sunday morning brought bad news about my friend's Dad. He passed away in the middle of the night. He was only 60 years old. I am shocked since this came out of left field. I feel so awful for her and her family.

We had plans on Sunday to go visit Mindy and Joe at their house. They have a new 7 month old puppy. He is adorable. We had a nice lunch and visit. It was great to sit in their screened in porch and just chat. Ping played with Connor and Ciara and had a great time. Once we left, we headed to Target and then home to get a few more things done before the weekend ended. Why do weekends go by so quickly? They are just too darn short!

Yesterday was an okay day. After school, Ping and I went to the dealership to get a mark out of the carpet of my truck. We were supposed to be there one hour. We ended up being there for three hours. So it was a long weight and we were both very restless after two hours! Once we left there, we headed home. I had a few things to catch up on at home. Before I knew it, we were putting Ping to bed.

Today was a decent day. Other than taking Ping to skating tonight, we were home. She wanted to watch one of her favorite movies "The Aristocrats" and I had a few phone calls to make. So we were doing stuff, but nothing like the three hour wait we had to endure yesterday.

Well I am off to get some shut eye. None of us have been sleeping this week. I know it's only Tuesday, but this started back on Saturday or so.

Mama Out!!!!!!

This is Duke. The new puppy at Mindy and Joe's house. He seemed to love us enough to sit between us and fall asleep.

No comments: