Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rain, rain, go away

Last week it was gorgeous here. Not it's in the 40s and 50s! What a dramatic drop. Today it's raining outside. Not a hard rain, but a bothersome rain. Last week we had the a/c on. Today it's the heat. In fact, I just bumped up the heat. I have been really cold lately.

The last two days have been nothing but low key. Ping did have ice skating last night. She didn't pay a lot of attention in my opinion. Bill agreed. Other than that, we have been hanging at home and slouching around. Well Ping has been busy building things with her new Legos. I am the one that has been slouching. No idea why, but I have been really low on the energy scale this week.

Today after I picked Ping up from school, we drove into Worcester to get a round piece of glass that I ordered. Ping tipped the end table in the living room and the glass crashed to the floor. So I had a new one made. After picking that up, we went to get ourselves a haircut. Hers looks cute. She was chomping on her hair, so it needed to be cut. I had mine simple trimmed to keep it healthy. We are now home and Ping is back at her Lego masterpiece and I am here getting caught up on the latest and greatest. I do need to make a few business calls, so I am off to do that. I hope your weather is better than ours here. Mind you if you are from Mass, I doubt it.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: