Monday, May 10, 2010

What a way to start the week!

After dropping Ping off at school, I raced into Worcester for my swimming class only to discover that I forgot my darn gym bag. So I had to turn around and head home. What a disappointment. I hope this is not how the week is going to go! I had a few errands to do, so I did them and came home and showered. We plan on spending the rest of the day at home. I need to go get Ping soon. She is still at school. We bought her a bigger box of Legos than she already had. She is dying to play with them today. She got the gift for Mother's Day!!!!

We had a pretty low key weekend. Friday we didn't do anything with the exception of the dentist in the morning after school and then her dance class in the afternoon. On Saturday, we worked around the house. Bill had a few things to do as did I. Just those little things that you can never get to. It was really cold, windy and rainy, so going outside to do anything wasn't worth it.

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I didn't get anything. Bill said it's because he asked me what I wanted and I never answered him!!!!! I am sure I will get something at some point, even if I end up buying it for myself! I offered to go visit his mother in Foxboro, so after a quick trip to Walmart, we headed off to see her. She was delighted to see us. When we were in Florida a few weeks ago, we bought her a cardinal figurine made out of beads. She thought it was beautiful. So she was thrilled. We then headed home. Ping took a bath and the two of them passed out. I watched some TV and went to bed.

Clearly, it wasn't a fun weekend, but it was good to get some stuff done and to visit Bill's mom. We haven't seen her in ages and she was tickled pink to see us.

Well off to get my favorite girl!

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: