Saturday, August 14, 2010

Slow start to the day

Yesterday was really busy. We did a few errands and then went to a playgroup at a church. I brought Ping there for several Fridays when she first came home, but we stopped going. I decided to visit yesterday with the three kids. They had a great time. We then had a 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm doctors appointment. Ping needed to have her 5 year check up and her shots for kindergarten and Yamira needed to have a shot for preschool. Poor Ping got 4 shots! We were there for 2 hours. When we got home, I declared it "Sit down and rest time!" Poor kids hadn't even been fed lunch because we were just going all day long. Mind you, they had snacks.

By the time Bill got home, I was so exhausted. However, once the kids were in bed, I got a second wind so I decided to watch a movie and finish organizing the 2,000 photos that were just delivered the other day.

This morning I could barely get out of bed, so it was a slow start to the day. I don't know if I was just tired from yesterday or tired in general. I ended up sleeping much later than I wanted to. After feeding the kids some lunch and putting Manny to nap, I sat down to read a little bit of my magazine. I wasn't feeling so hot. I closed my eyes and napped for a short bit and then I got up, got the kids ready and out the door we went. We took the kids to the Bolton Fair. We had a great time. We saw a lot of animals, some crafts, tons of food vendors and rides as well. The kids went on a few rides and we watched a magic show. All in all, it was a great day. Tomorrow we have the family reunion, so I must get to bed. I don't want to get up too late. I want to be there by 10:30 am or so.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Mama Out!!!!!!

Sister love.

Sister love.

Pretty bird.

Forgot the name. Related to the raccoon.

Forgot the name. So cute.

Brave girls.

That is the closest I have ever gotten to a snake I think. Brave girl.

Owl.

Making a veggie car.

Racing veggie car. We are so country, no?

Sweet bunny.

So sweet.

Loving this.

Fluffy chicken.

Chicks.

Alpaca.

Moo.

Baby calf.

Wants to pet too!

Loving the animals.

Finger puppet fun.

Fun with the crafts.

Who me?

Such a poser.

Having fun on the dragon roller coaster.

That was awesome Mom.

Crazy kids on the crazy bus.

Manny the helicopter pilot.

Loves the slide.

Here they come.

Magic show.

How tall are we?

Ping is bigger and always wants to be bigger than Yamira.

Turkey.

Miniature horse.

Zebdonk.

Sweet miniature.

Alpaca.

Petting the miniature.

Can you all smile and look at me?

Here we are at another attempt.

First house I ever lived in. Used to be blue and have gorgeous flowers in front.

1/2 of the driveway and front of the house.

No comments: