Sunday, October 17, 2010

Errand day

The girls went to Sunday School today. They seem to enjoy it. Manny stayed home with Daddy and I slept in a little.

We had a bunch of errands to do today. We packed up the kids this afternoon and headed out to get a few things done. We went to CVS for prescriptions and ACE Hardware for some Benjamin Moore paint so that we can paint Ping's bathroom yellow. Bed, Bath and Beyond for waste baskets and bed skirts, but they had nothing. We then moved on to Target for those boring essentials and then we headed to JC Penney and Sears to resume the bed skirt search. The good thing about doing errands with Bill is that he sits in the car with the kids and I run in and get what is needed. Makes things much faster. The kids were happy watching a video and Bill played on his iPhone.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a bed skirt? It's a bitch to put it frankly. They have the standard white, ecru and black usually. To find the color we needed was hard. We wanted a color to match Manny's bedding. There are quite a few colors in it, but those colors tend to run in kids bedding and because of that, you can usually only find the size twin or maybe full. We needed a queen. Manny is in a queen bed because it was my Mom's bed. I finally struck gold at Sears. Thank goodness that search can be put to rest.

I got to speak to my good friend Anita tonight. It was nice catching up with her. It is often hard to do with kids, but I try to make a point to catch up with friends when I can. So while Bill cooked and fed the kids, I made the call.

Well not much of an exciting day or night to report. I did get to watch two good movies tonight and that is fairly rare. Now I am heading off to sleep.

Hope you had a stunning weekend.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: