Saturday, June 28, 2008

5 Years of Wedded Bliss!!!!

We were married 5 years ago today. It's so hard to believe it's been 5 years!!!!! It's been 19 since we started dating! It's been 5 years since we have pursued a family and thank goodness, our Ping is now here!!!!

I wanted to do a little something for our day given the last few weeks. So I made reservations for lunch at a place in New Hampshire. We had lunch at 4pm and then came home. Ping and I passed out the last 20 minutes or so of the ride, so when Bill pulled in to the driveway, I told him I was staying in the car with Ping! We slept for a short time and then the car got too muggy for us. We came in just in time for the tones to go off. Bill is at a motorcycle accident right now and I am not sure when he will be home. So we did a little something for the day. No gifts and only a card from me. It wasn't intentional, but the cats have been our priority for 3 weeks.

I miss my Lily. It was nice to get out for awhile today to keep our minds busy! Ping was great. She got a lot of compliments from staff and other diners as to how well behaved she was. We were very proud of her. We often are.

Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary, Jill and Bill! I'm so glad you have such a lovely family to celebrate with on your special day!

Love,
Christina