Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One thing I forgot to add!

Ping has been saying "Ping's got it" a lot lately. She insists on doing the middle buckle on her car seat every time we get into the car. She always gets it connected and then demands a HIGH 5. It's adorable. The newest thing is "Ping's got it, give me 5 Mama and give each other a mutual kiss." Today was a little different and melted my heart. Today was "Ping's got it, give me 5 Mama, give each other kisses on each cheek and a big smile and a I LOVE YOU MAMA." Thought I was going to freaking cry. If that is not the sweetest thing.

It's been hard for her these past few days. Ping goes outside and says "Sophie, Lily, come back, Sophie, Lily....." It's hard on me, but when she cries out for them, it puts me over the edge. She knows they are outside and Mama is a wreck!


I hope I can share better news soon.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I think Ping and Maia would get along famously. Maia's favorite sentence is "I do it myself!"

Christina said...

What a sweet little creature she is. See what great parents you and Bill are? Children learn how to love from us, so be proud of teaching your baby what it means to love and feel loved.