Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Stupid Stomach!!!!!

I am so sick of it. I haven't been bugged by it for a few weeks, but today after eating some pretzels, it reared it's ugly head!!!! Why would pretzels bug it. So I dealt with the pain. Somewhere around 7 though, I got one of those attacks. I was nervous as I was alone with Ping. I was sweating badly and running to the bathroom and then sitting on the couch funny, just to catch my breath. It passed very quickly. I was so grateful. I tried a few Saltines and in the middle of reaching for it, Ping starts in with the "Mama, I want a cracker." Give me a break kid! I am about to meet my maker!!!! You want a freaking cracker that may mean the difference between me living and dying? I took one and handed the rest to her. I didn't care that she was walking all over the house with them. That was the least of my worries. She knew something was wrong though because as I was on the couch dying, she was being sweet and rubbing my arm and shoulder saying "Mama." She knew. She picks up on stuff like that. It amazes me. Maybe I turned gray, who knows. However, she knew. She would be the kind to call 911 for me, but we haven't gotten there yet. Good thing cause she would call now just to say hello:)

The house is a disaster!!!!! We are in the middle of moving stuff, adding new things and getting rid of stuff. The whole house is scary and should be blown to bits!!!!!!

I want to paint the living room. Bill said "go to it hon." Now that isn't what I wanted to hear lovey dovey!!!!!! PAINT dammit!!!!

I should head off to bed. If I am lucky, I will wake up to a semi dry child. Bill put a SWIM diaper on Miss Ping last night. What was he thinking? Oh yeah, he wasn't!!!!!! She smelled funny to me this morning. I kept picking up on this odd smell. She was soaked from belly button to her feet with pee. She got all of the bedding too. Nice, eh? Guess who is washing the bedding?????? There are consequences to your actions my love!!!!!

It's been a really tough week for my friends. Donna lost her father in law tonight:( 2 firefighter wives lost a parent this week too. They were all in their 80s, so while it's not tragic, it is very sad for them.

So off to bed. Hope you and your family is well.

Mama out.

1 comment:

Christina said...

So sorry for Donna and your friends. We both know that, whatever the age, it's always too soon to lose a loved one.

Hope *you* are feeling better! Ping is such a sweet little creature. :)