Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea Ping is sleeping:)) YAY. She never naps during the day. She is really tired. She was up with the birds and Baba this morning. She crawled into my lap, slapped her head on my shoulder and passed out. I waited till she started to snore and then put her on the couch. I love snuggling her, but 35lbs of dead weight is a back and neck killer. Plus who can get stuff done with a little one dangling off your neck????

So I took the opportunity to wash the refrigerator out, throw out any old stuff and put everything into neat piles. This annoys Bill. He doesn't understand why I like to "soldier" my food. That is what he calls it. I line everything up like soldiers! I like to know what is in there. So I put all the yogurts together, the juices, the fruit cups, etc. Get my point? Hubby is totally different. He buys 300 different cheeses at the store even though he has three different cheeses already opened in the fridge. Drives me batty. So I just opened all the containers and put them into little cups/containers. I haven't finished, I just needed a foot break. I could go on forever, but my feet can't. Can I have some new feet please? These feet suck! Between the Plantar, heel pain and Lymphedema....they kill. Never mind that I am making them work hard due to my weight. Poor things!!!!! They need a massage:)

The next thing I am going to work on is one of the cabinets in the kitchen. It's next to the bathroom. We keep towels and such in there. I neaten it, Bill wrecks it, I neaten it, Bill wreaks it. Why do I neaten it? I guess so he can wreck it? My next husband is going to be sooooo different. He is going to be a neatnik. He is going to want to jump out of bed and get going at 7am. He will have the lawn mowed, the garage cleaned and the Pingster fed by 10am. I just am not sure how to tell Miss Ping that she is going to get a new Baba? I have a feeling she might fight me on this. Bill will probably too. Drats. I could keep him and maybe magically insert a neat person button? Hmmm, must get back to my lab.

All kidding aside, I do love him. He does read this you know, so for all of you smarties, read between the lines! LOL. He is a good guy. A great dad. He just came with a few issues. Like his family:) God I am dead duck!!!! Kidding sweetie pie!!!

Do you think he will notice the fridge? Nah! How about the end cap cabinet? Nah! God why do we marry these men? Love. Such a silly thing really. Gets the best of us.

Well the little miss is still sleeping, so I best jog off to my next task.

Mama Out!

XO

1 comment:

Christina said...

Soldiering--I love it! I am the same way... are you surprised?

Thanks for being so great about updating your blog. I love reading it!