Saturday, June 21, 2008

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie is now in:)))))) She is mad, I am sure. She is hiding under a couch. Hopefully she will come out soon.

I suggested getting a baby monitor. We have had it for a few days. Bill thought I had lost my marbles. We discovered it wasn't going to go under the stairs because it needed to be plugged in. So I suggested we put it in the garage tonight. So we heard someone eating. It was not Sophie. It was another cat. However, he thinks the second time we heard something that it was Lily, but the garage door bounced back up because we think she was too close to the edge. Bill decided to sit in the garage and when Sophie came in, he hit the garage door opener and bam, we got her:)))))) Now if we could get Lily to come around and fall for it, we would be golden!!!!!!

I wanted to put it on here, so people would know asap!!!!!!

Thanks and prayers for Lily!!!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

LOL, you two should go into business catching rogue cats! Very clever. So glad to hear your news, Jill!

Valeri said...

Great news!!!!!!!

Special K said...

A baby monitor - very clever! I'm so glad Sophie's home. Good luck on brining Lilly back.