Sunday, August 10, 2008

Awesome gifts from Ayi Sarah and Uncle Brad!

What you see here is ladybug page holders, a candy bar that says "To My Dearest Friend,"
an adorable pen with purple ribbon, an adorable ladybug card that was a thank you for something I gave them, a beautiful cup and saucer that plays "Happy Birthday," a beautiful cup and saucer that has purple flowers on it, a pretty pitcher with dark chocolate pomegranate candies inside that have had to since be hidden from my husband's paws and the big pink envelope that you see in the back has a gift certificate in it to get 2 sheets of photo stamps. It was so thoughtful of them! I love it all, hence the reason why I displayed it:) This month is Sarah's birthday! She is a Leo. My dad was too. Bill's mom's is the same day as Sarah's. His father's was the same day as well. Pretty cool! Happy Birthday my August friends.

No comments: