Sunday, August 3, 2008

Need to catch up!

Sorry I haven't been blogging this week. I am not sure where the week has gone! I have been very busy with the landscaping, trying to plan Ping's party and having a security system installed. In addition, we had to return a rental we had for three weeks, get the other car fixed and get the a/c unit fixed. All in all, it was a crazy week.

It seems like the phone rings, Ping needs something and I have people here asking questions all at the same exact time, day in and day out lately! I hope this week is a calmer week.

I have a lot of planning to do if I am going to get Shayla's party done in time. Not sure what the hoopla will entail, but have to get cracking!

Unfortunately I am having terrible computer issues and it's slowing everything down. I have a fan that is not working. I basically need a new computer. I am going to get one, but the one we looked at wasn't in stock:( Buying a computer scares me. I want to make sure everything is transfered over properly. I sure wish I wasn't so computer illiterate:(

Yesterday we went to Jillian's birthday party. She turned 2. We had a fantastic time! The weather held out for awhile, but then it down poured! We were there for most of the day. Jillian is Jenn and Rick's beautiful daughter!

Today our friends Sarah and Brad came over. We had a grand time. We had pizza and dessert and birthday presents!!!!! Sarah and Brad brought us pomegranate chocolates in an adorable pitcher! In addition, I got a gorgeous teacup and saucer with roses on it. It says "Happy Birthday" on it and it is a music player. It plays the song "Happy Birthday." It is so precious! I got another tea cup and saucer as well. It's very dainty and has beautiful purple flowers on it. I also got ladybug magnets/page holders. They are too cute. Lastly, they got me a cute purple pen with sparkles and a gift certificate for creating my own stamps with a picture. Can't wait to use it!!!!! It was all so thoughtful and a wonderful surprise! I have pictures! The best part was we got to catch up on things. I miss seeing my friends. I have some wonderful friends who live around me. They are 10-20 minutes away. However, the people I have known for years are over an hour away from me. It's hard. We all make an effort to see each other and maybe if I lived closer, I would see them the same amount. We are all busy. I just wished everyone I loved lived in my neighborhood. They are all I have left in my life and I want them close!

Well I will try to hook up the camera now. My computer issues are bad, so let me see if I can squeeze them in before the computer dies!

XO

No comments: