Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pictures of the happy chick

And she was KUNG FOO FIGHTING!!!!! What the heck is this chick doing? Ignore the landscaping for those of you who have yet to see it in person and who are close enough to do so!!!!!!
I am so silly!
My sexy pose!
I am a girl that has no idea how to keep my skirt down!!!!!
Forever drinking!
Is this a presence around her? There is a white orb. It was NOT in the photo!
Trying out a new pose! Wearing our cool firefighter truck shirt that lights up!
Insisted on wearing this dress for the day.
Her with her handsome daddy! She insisted on wearing this dress today.
Freaking dress obsessed!!!!! She screams daily until a dress is put on. She is NOT wearing one tomorrow. Wish me luck in the morning!!!!!!

2 comments:

AfternoonTea.com said...

OMG - that IS an orb! how cool!

Julie said...

She is so adorable! I love how you dress her.