Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tax free weekend in Massachusetts

If you want to know my truthful opinion, getting 5% off of something isn't enough to make we want to shop amongst the masses out there!

We spent most of the day at home. Bill power washed some of the house in back. I kept a Sophie watch. At one point I saw her and ran from window to window. She went in the garage, but I could not get her because the garage door was all the way up. It was a toss up. Gain her trust or risk it by shutting the door. Two neighbors called to say she was in their yard. I was very grateful to them for calling. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do. She is feral. I can't go after her or she will run further away. This is an awful game. It's heart wrenching for me because she can be so close at times, yet unreachable. I just want her home for her sake and for the sake of our poor tired bodies. We try to stay up late so we can look for her and listen to the monitors we have set up. It definitely is killing us though the next day!!!!

We went to Walmart tonight for some stuff and then came home to have dinner. I did my nails. Big whoop. We are still monitoring. It's 1am!!!!

Just wanted to say hello:)

XO

No comments: