Friday, August 29, 2008

First week is over!!!!

Ayi Sarah, is an orb following my lovely daughter or what?????? Very cool. My parents?

First week of school is over. Miss Shayla loves it. I will say that at the end of the day, when I pick her up, she runs to me. It's a good feeling. It's like she has actually missed me or something:)

I will have to post a few new photos as the young chickadee just got her hair cut yesterday by Ayi Karen!

I am looking forward to the long weekend. It means no school on Monday. It also means my husband is home and we can work on stuff at the house. YAY!

Not much else to say right now except I am not feeling the best. Stiff neck and headache. i think it's probably allergies or a sinus thing. Great.

Hope all is well in your part of the country!

Mama Out!

No comments: