Monday, August 4, 2008

She is trying to kill me!!!!!!!

Ping has been difficult the last few days. I want to say that she is coming into her THREEDOM very well!!!! I tried to make important calls today. She decided to scream through them. She wanted to sit on the computer desk and play with my stuff. She wanted to lay on the desk and hit the keyboard with her hands. No matter what I gave her, I could not distract her. I painted her toes and nails for the first time. They came out decently. She was well behaved for the task. I was so grateful.

I started looking for Daddy at 3pm today! It had been a long day. Bill finally came home, but jetted back out the door for school. He was home less than 30 minutes and most of that was spent changing his clothes!

After Bill left, I gave Ping something else to play with to see if I could make a call or two. It worked:) However, I didn't reach my intended recipients! So I sat down to make Ping a bracelet. Now normally I would NEVER do this with her around, but I needed it for tomorrow as she is having pictures done. I also needed to iron her outfits and do a few other things around the house. So I sat down to make the bracelet with Ping hanging all over me. The phone rang. It was a return call. So I try to take Ping's hands out of the big bead box because I am afraid of what could happen. She starts to screech. So since she is just feeling the beads, I let her continue. Not 2 seconds later, she jumps up on the couch and flips the damn box!!!!!!!! I was on the phone. She can thank the other person for saving her life. I certainly could not kill her since I was on a professional call! So I have spent the last 4 hours splitting out the beads. My bead box is HUGE and has approx. 30 or so little openings. All of the beads flew out of the box. I collected them all into sandwich baggies and then began to separate them. I am not done, but needed to step away. I am literally in pain from sitting for hours in one place! A

Around 8pm I start looking for Daddy again. He comes home around 8:45 with the ice tea I have been praying for since 9am! Ping is determined to give it to me. Bill says "no" and puts it in the fridge. She was so pissed off, she opened the fridge and hit the cup trying to get it out before he shut the door. Needless to say, my lifeline was on the floor. I know this all sounds so funny and in a few days, it will be. Right now, it is not funny. My night has gone up in smoke! I asked Bill if he ever heard of those mothers that jump in the car and drive away and never return? He has never heard of them, but told me if that was something I was going to do, I should leave the checkbook. Love I tell you!

On top of all this, my computer is hanging on by a one wheel wheelchair!!!!!! It's in tough shape. I can only jump on and off quickly. I need to get a new one, but have not been able to call and check into the one I am interested in. It's hard to call when you have a screeeeeecher! HELP!!!!!!


Mama Out!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Funny! Do you have a mother's day out program in your area?