Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Follow up mammogram fun

I had an 11:00 am mammogram this morning. My baseline one was done in December. They found a little something and wanted to recheck it in six months, so today was the day. Nothing like being squeezed to death by a machine. Thank god it was only one side. Things look good. I go back in six months again. Oh joy!

After my appointment, I went to the video store and picked out a new movie. I got "Not Easily Broken." It was excellent. Ping and I grabbed a quick lunch at Wendy's since it was getting late and then a quick stop at Price Chopper. It was another miserable day here weather wise. We really just wanted to get home. Ping thinks that Wendy's is a girl's house. I had to explain to her that it's a restaurant. She is in the "why" faze and it's killing me!!!!!

I had a lot of CASA work to do today. I did what I needed to do. When Bill got home, I fell asleep for a few. Didn't really mean to do that. I got back up and had dinner and watched the movie as well as put some stuff away. Fairly boring day here.

Hope everyone is staying dry.

Mama Out!!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

LOL, Wendy's is a girl's house!