Friday, June 12, 2009

Seven Pounds

No, I haven't lost seven pounds silly. I watched the movie tonight. Pretty good. Now it's very late and I need to get my butt to bed.

Ping went to school and I went swimming. I am getting bored of swimming. Some days I really don't want to go. I love it, but hate it at the same time. I think it just bothers me since I go 5 times a week.

I had an appt. at the house at 3:00 pm, so we stayed around here for the day. Just as well, I was really sleepy and sluggish. Not sure why since I have been pumped with energy all week long. Guess I just crashed finally.

Took Ping to her school's carnival. She had a blast. I will post pictures tomorrow.

I can't believe we were only on vacation last week. It seems like so long ago. It was good to get away from responsibilities and people. The older I get, the more disappointed in people I become. Anyone else sick of broken promises and anger targeted at you even if you are just walking down the street and whistling Dixie while minding your own business? I know this sounds horrible. I have truly been blessed with having some of the best friends in the world and I am forever grateful. However, I have those days when I am doing my own thing and a huge pothole appears in front of me. I can't even go around it because I get sucked in by those below. I guess I better get back to digging my cave. That way I can hide and forget the whole potential walking down the street problem.

Hope we see the sun around here very soon. This weather is downright dreary!

Mama Out!!!!!!

No comments: