Thursday, June 25, 2009

So pleased

Today I took Ping to the drop in center at the Y so that I could swim for an hour. It went well. She was good about going.

I spent the afternoon on the road doing an errand for Bill. Hope he knows how lucky he is that I was willing to do it. I know many woman who wouldn't drive somewhere they don't know just to drop something off for their husbands. Mind you, most people have GPS now. I do not! I was glad I was able to help him though. There are some wonderful things about having a schedule that is flexible and I am seriously grateful for it daily. I do not take it for granted.

I learned how to upload music to my blog last night. Today I learned how to embed a video to the blog. I am not sure about you, but I have a few things on the list in my brain. I am not talking about a typical to do list. I am talking about the list that floats around in my mind. On that list was learning how to add music and video to my blog. So I am so pleased that I finally learned how to do it. I know that sounds silly, but I am not technically savvy at all and I don't have a ton of patience to sit down and figure it out. So those are two things I can check off my list. I also want to learn how to put together a slideshow of pictures and music. That may take some time, but I am feeling optimistic that I can eventually get there. I would also like to start and finish a Lifebook for Ping. The mere thought of it overwhelms me. Additionally, I have always wanted to run a marathon. I don't ever see that happening. We shall see though. Life changes, right?

So all in all, it was a satisfying day in the land of Jill and Ping.

Mama Out!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Glad she behaved for you and had fun!