Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Successful first day off from school

I got up at 7:30 am and showered. We had our central A/C replaced today. The owner said he was coming at 8:30 am, so I knew I had to be up and ready. Sure enough, he was here at 8:20 am. We had three landscaping men here and two guys for the A/C. I had Bill lock the cats up at 7:00 am this morning. They had their litter box and food. Poor things though. They were not let out of the room until 5:00 pm. It was a long day for them. It is more important that they are safe though. One of our doors was open for 90% of the day. That wouldn't have worked for the three girls.

I was able to escape for one hour today when the A/C guys went to get a few parts and to have lunch. I needed to go get a video, get some vitamins for Ping and get to the post office. Other than that, we were stuck in the house all day. It didn't pour today. It only sprinkled on and off. It was a dark day though.

The new A/C unit is gigantic. It's truly mammoth! The other unit was about 10 years old and fading. There are two rebates being offered right now, so it was worth it to do now rather than wait a year or so.

Ping was as silly as she could be tonight. She was singing and dancing. Daddy found it amusing. I found it loud. At one point tonight, she sat behind me while I was typing. I didn't even know what she was doing as I was trying to get something done. I turned around and found that she had covered her face with foam pieces. Take a look below. She made this piece of art for me yesterday and tonight she picked it apart and decorated herself! Even one of the A/C guys said tonight at 5:00 pm, "does she ever run out of energy because she has been going all day long?"

Hope you are well.

Mama Out!!!!!!

What can I say?

She is so happy, but so devilish.

My sweetie.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Silly girl. I love the plaid dress!