Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Energy filled days

After I dropped Ping at school, I headed to the post office, the bank, UPS, McDonalds, Target and Home Depot. I was thrilled I got so much done in a short period of time. However, it wasn't without catastrophe! The bank teller hit the side of the car with the window box. Just a little scratch, but still!!! At McDonalds, I got an unsweetened tea as usual. The woman gave it to me and I put it in my cup holder and then I handed her the money. After collecting my change, I took a sip to make sure it was unsweetened. Well it obviously was a very bad cup because the ice tea had poured out of the bottom. The ice tea filled my cup holder to the top and a few other compartments. It also go all over me and two of my seats. What a disaster. I backed up safely and asked for a new ice tea and a boatload of napkins. I had to literally put the napkins in to soak up all of the liquid. Not fun at all. As I was driving home, I realized that I forgot to meet the irrigation guy to blow out the lines at 8:30 am. What a dope I am. Why am I constantly making these dumb mistakes now???? I feel like I have become the biggest air head!!!! I called and apologized and he came out later in the afternoon.

Once Bill got home, I headed out the door for a quick pedicure. My toe has been bugging me and I think I have an infection. I wasn't sure if it's because my nails were looking terrible or something else. I think it happened at the last pedicure to be honest. When I got home, Bill put together her new toy box. It's small, but it holds her stuffed animals and that was what I wanted. We did a few other things around here and put Ping to bed. Around 10:30 pm, I decided to take a dip in the tub. I took my People magazine and a bottle of water, poured in some Epson Salt and sat for an hour. It felt great. I never take a tub in the middle of the week. I barely take one on the weekends.

Unfortunately, Miss Ping started crying around 3:00 am and Bill was downstairs. So I told her to go get her Daddy. So the two came back up, Ping changed her Pull Up and Bill tossed her into our bed. He said it was morning anyway. UGH. Then the tones went off after 6:00 am. That blasted me awake. I feel like I got zero sleep. I am not sure what to do about this crying. I have begged with her to stop. She knows where we are. She has a big light on in the room. I just don't know what to do. It's killing me. It's been three weeks.

I was a little hesitant to spring from my bed today needless to say! After school, I took Ping to have the dentist and now we are home. I am taking her out for skating in a couple of hours. I am thinking that now would be a good time to feed her lunch, so I am off to do that.

Mama Out!!!!!!!

No comments: