Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a day

Ping has been sleeping in her bed now for nearly two weeks. I am so proud of her. Unfortunately, she wakes up in the middle of the night and cries. I am not sure if she is scared or lonely. She really doesn't know why she wakes up all upset. Well it is reeking havoc on my sleep. I wake up when I hear her and either have to go to her or Bill does. She really wants her Daddy. I then fall back to sleep, but I fall asleep hard. Like a trailer truck ran over me. So when the alarm goes off in the morning, I am not jumping out of bed like I had been. Well today I shut it off and listened to see if Ping was up. She is usually moving around in her room. Nothing but silence. So I closed my eyes for a few. Well needless to say, when I woke up it was a little late. I still could have gotten her to school, but she was still quiet and I was in a coma. So I let her sleep. I decided to continue to sleep as well. The guilt ended up plaguing me for the rest of the day. It wasn't worth it!

I ended up walking around in a coma for most of the day. I am not sure what my problem was. I was frustrated though. At 3:00 pm, I headed to the post office and to drop off some Tastefully Simple to friends. I then took Ping to dancing and then went to dinner with the foster mom and the little boy I work with for CASA. Once home, we got Ping into bed and I proceeded to fill up five albums of pictures. It took me hours, but it's done.

Well that is the latest and greatest. I am off to bed.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: