Thursday, October 29, 2009

This has been a busy week so far

On Tuesday night after ice skating, Ping and I attended a Tupperware party at my friend Christine's house. We got home and I had to put Ping to bed on my own because Bill was at the Fire Dept. The poor pup didn't fall asleep till 10:30 pm. She is really pretty tired at this point. I actually had her sleep in our bed that night so she would sleep till morning. I thought for sure because she had so much fun playing with the other kids at the party, that she would pass out. Nope!

Yesterday I dropped Ping off at school and headed straight out to do some errands. I had to stop and pick up some stuff at a friend's house. I then went to the bank, Walmart and another friend's house to get something else. I had 10 minutes to empty the truck and to rush off to school to pick up Ping. We came back to the house and while I did a few things, she colored and played with her stickers. She is such a sticker junkie!!!!!

Bill called me on the way home from work to tell me that the Envoy had been hit while he was at work. Someone left a plate number, but no phone number or name. So I have a feeling it was a passerby that left the info and not the person who actually hit the truck. So now we have to deal with that whole mess. Once Bill got home, we headed to Harvard to meet with the lawyer and the bank so that we could sign papers for our refinance. Once done, Ping as usual said she wanted to go to the apple restaurant. She means Applebees. Funny kid! Anyway, we did have dinner, but not there. We tried a new place called Devens Grill. It was great. Ping said the funniest thing at dinner and I have been trying to remember it all night and this morning, but I have had zero luck. She says these zany things all the time. I should carry a small notebook with me so that I can write them down. The minute she said this, I said "I need to put that on the blog!!!!" Bill and I can not for the life of us remember what she said though. So frustrating.

Well I am off to unload the dishwasher and do a few other things. If I remember what the Pingster said, I will write it down and get it on here. In the meantime, if anyone knows how I can get my daughter the flu shot, please let me know. I have called around everywhere.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: