Friday, November 6, 2009

Cute little story I forgot to mention

On Halloween, we grabbed a pizza on the way home from errands. Bill and Ping got out of the truck and went in for the pizza. The man behind the counter gave Ping two lollipops. After they walked out, they went into the cleaners next door. Ping went in to give the little girl that is there sometimes, the other pop. I am not sure, but I think the owners are Korean. I could be wrong on that, so don't hold me to it. Anyway, the sister works there and sometimes brings her 3 or 4 year old in with her. She and Ping always smile at each other. So when Ping saw her walking around in her Minnie Mouse costume, she knew she was in that day. She told Daddy she wanted to give the second pop to her. I thought that was so very sweet of Ping. Anyway, I forgot to mention that last week.

Yesterday we had a great day of being in the house and no errands. I did buy a small buffalo chicken pizza for our lunch. Ping has never had it, but I know she has had a buffalo chicken finger before and loved it. She had three pieces. She loved the bleu cheese on it. I was grateful to be home for the day. I was sort of tired because I was out for hours the night before at a Tastefully Simple party for a recruit of mine. It was nice to be out, but I didn't really eat much during the day, so watching everyone eat the samples was torture!

Today I ran a few errands around town and then spent the afternoon here. I took Ping to dancing at 4:00 pm. I switched her from Thursdays to Fridays. There were a lot of girls on Thursday and the waiting room was really too busy to sit in. Ping enjoyed the class. Unfortunately, right before we left the house, I looked in her bag to make sure she had everything and her white ballet slippers were missing. I was so upset!!!! I don't know what happened to them. Ping isn't allowed to touch the bag during the week, so I know they were lost at the studio. I usually look in the bag at the studio, but I was so frustrated last week, that I bolted once class was over. So I am really angry at myself for not checking. Now it's been an entire week, so who knows what could have happened to them. They said they would look for them at the following weeks session. So that puts us at two weeks. Not much I can do about it.

Well that is it for now. I must head off to bed. I have to get up super early. I have two events tomorrow.

Mama Out!!!!!

No comments: