Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tomorrow starts another week

Where did this weekend go? I actually worked my Tastefully Simple business at a craft fair from 9:00 am till 1:30 pm and then had to be to another craft fair from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm. I think that is why it feels like the weekend went by even faster than usual. It was a really great day though. The first fair didn't pan out so well. I didn't think it would. I did it a few years ago and it wasn't great, so I had a feeling this wasn't going to be any different, but thought I would give it a try anyway. I am not disappointed that I did it. I may have one or two leads from it and that would be wonderful.

The event that started at 2:00 pm actually was really good. I got about six or so orders and they were good orders. So that was well worth it.

We ended up having dinner on the way home. Ping was begging to go to a restaurant as usual. God she cracks me up when she starts begging to go out to dinner. I hadn't eaten really all day because the first event was nut free and all I had was a Nature's Valley peanut butter bar and a pack of 6 peanut butter crackers. I did finally eat them when I got to the second event. Not exactly a meal though. We went to the "Apple" restaurant. That is what Ping calls Applebees. You know why she likes it there? She likes the boneless buffalo wings with the bleu cheese. Funny chica.

Ping had a bath and then we read a story to her and passed out for a bit. I got back up and came downstairs to watch a lot of programs I had on the DVR. I went to bed around 2:00 am. Ping came down for a drink, so I went upstairs with her after that.

I woke up early today. Ping was yelling she wanted breakfast. Very annoying when she does that. Bill got up and got her something to eat and then took her to Sunday School. He asked me if I was going to take her because he said his sore throat was killing him. I didn't have enough time to jump up and get ready though, so he took her. I got up later and thought we were going to head out to a Chinese event. However, Bill came upstairs and was so busy walking away from me while I was talking, that it was never discussed. I was too angry at that point, so I decided to stay in and put my Tastefully Simple orders in. Our neighbor Heidi came over with her boyfriend to take Ping for a walk. It was beautiful out. Ping was so excited to go for a walk. After Heidi left, Ping was yelling "I love you Heidi." So adorable.

It was a pretty boring day, but I got plenty of stuff done and that is truly all that counts to me. I do feel bad about missing the event today. I really wanted to go. Who wants to spend the day with someone who is grumpy and wants to blame it on you though. Um, no thanks!!!!

Well I guess I shall retire for the evening. Hope you had a good weekend.

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: