Monday, November 30, 2009

What a waste of space

I was a total waste of space today. I woke up at 5:00 am with a horrible stomach ache and a little nausea. I am not sure if dinner caused it or something else did. It plagued me until sometime this afternoon.

I took Ping to school and then came home and sat on the chair and watched a little TV. I was in a lot of pain and didn't have the energy to do much except to pray that this passed. After school we came home and stayed home. I resumed sitting on the chair watching TV. I tried to nap on and off, but Ping was less than helpful. She was really all over the map today. She wanted something every few minutes. She wanted to eat candy all day which is a no no and she was intent on using rubber bands on stuff. That is also a no no due to our cats who can eat them.

At 5:15 pm I headed to Ping's school. There was a Holiday Marketplace tonight from 6:00-8:00 pm. I took one order. That was disappointing to say the least. Oh well. It was for the PTA, so the table charge and donation went to a good cause.

Tonight I watched some TV. I had dinner as I was starving from not eating all day. I pray that dinner doesn't haunt me while I am sleeping.

Not a really exciting day. Like I said, I was a waste of space. I hope to do better tomorrow. I did have a very busy weekend, so I didn't feel terribly guilty for sitting around today. I felt bad, but I didn't let guilt consume me. I am sure being uncomfortable had something to do with that.

Mama Out!!!!

No comments: