Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where is my good heath?

I am still sick. I am not at death's door anymore. I am much better, but I still haven't kicked it out of my system. I will consider myself lucky though. I am much less sick than some friends.

Yesterday was a wonderfully quiet day of errands and staying home. There wasn't a lot to do outside the house. There is always stuff that can be done, but nothing that needed to be done.

Today after Ping got out of school, we came home and waited on our tile man. He finished grouting the tiles we had fixed and then I did some work at the computer and Ping put together three puzzles. At 4:00 pm, Ping and I went to ice skating. Bill met us there. Ping is really coming along, but she is still using mostly one leg and isn't gliding really good yet. See for yourself!

I am heading to bed. I have three angry cats. Sasha is getting her teeth cleaned and so food had to be taken away at 6:00 pm tonight. It's easier to take from all then to take from one of them. So needless to say, they have been staring at me for hours. I can't take it anymore.

Mama Out!!!!

Ping skating.

Ping getting up from fall.

Sophie, Sasha and Neesha camped out and staring intently.



1 comment:

Fancy That! said...

So Cute! Ping is really coming along with her skating. And, too cute about the kitties. Trust me..i know what it is like. If Ben could get his hands on a baseball bat, he would use that at about 11:30 PM! Nice to see the kitties make an appearance and share air time with Ping-ster.