Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wednesday to Sunday catch up stuff

I haven't been here because I have truly been really sick and have had zero energy. I don't even remember what I did the last few days.

I know that Bill had Veteran's Day off. He spent most of the day outside trying to clean up the leaves. Ping and I hung out inside. It was so nice out. I couldn't move though. I literally sat on the chair and dozed.

I had plans on Thursday, but I had to cancel because I was still feeling lousy. It was a very long day because Bill had plans that night. I just vegged on my chair.

Friday was a little more productive. I had my tile guy here replacing a few tiles. I got Ping out of school early and we headed to Norwood so that I could see my doctor. She said I had a nasty sinus infection. She couldn't be more right! I drove home, Ping changed and we went off to dancing. She had class at 4:00 pm. I then had to go to CVS. By the time I got home, I was truly a mess. I hadn't eaten all day and I was feeling awful. I crumpled on my chair. After an hour long nap, I felt much better. I was able to actually do a bunch of stuff after that.

Yesterday we had our Dumplings group. That was fantastic. It's always nice seeing great friends and I love seeing the amazing girls. We then went to The Paper Store in Millbury, Michaels and then had dinner. I watched a great Hallmark movie.

Bill took Ping to Sunday School this morning. At 10:10 am, we get a call that Ping is going to be Pastor Elizabeth's prayer buddy. So Bill comes upstairs after he hangs up the phone and tells me that I need to get ready now. I jumped out of bed, but I couldn't do it. I hadn't taken my meds and so I was really sleepy and low energy. I felt awful about not going. I never miss anything of hers. I asked Bill to take the camera and video tape it. When I finally got up, I headed to the movies by myself. I went to see "This Is It." It was phenomenal. Even if you were not a fan of Michael Jackson, I don't know how you couldn't be blown away by this large production. Since I have been home, I have been working at my desk. I needed to check flight information for March. Made out some bills, made a couple of important calls, etc. The stuff that needs to get done. I honestly still feel awful, but I am trying to move as much as I can. This stuff won't get done if I don't get it done!!!!!

Ping has done some funny things these last few days, as usual! Last night as we were getting out of the truck, Ping yelled to Daddy "Get over her right now Daddy." She wanted him to carry her out of the truck and into the house. So demanding. It was just really cute the way she said it. She is four and you would think she was the President of China or something!!!!

Yesterday as we were driving home from our errands, Ping starts singing "Daddy, Mama bought your birthday gift and it's in a big boy that is hidden in the house." She goes on and on. Finally I say to Ping "Ping, quite it or you are going to be in trouble because you aren't suppose to tell Daddy about his gift." What does she say? "Mama, I am not afraid of you!" She sings this entire thing. This wasn't a discussion. It was hilarious. I told her she was going to be afraid of me when I was done with her. She just kept singing "I am not afraidddd of you Mamaaaaa." Wicked child. Mind you, on Friday I let her pick out this ugly ornament for Daddy's upcoming birthday. She wanted to hold it on the way home. She passed out and it fell on the floor. On the way to dance, she wanted to hold it still. I told her when she was done that we should hide it in her dancing bag because Daddy would never look there. The minute we get home from dancing, Ping says "Daddy, look what I have for you????" She rips the tacky ornament out and it breaks in two. I told her she wasn't suppose to tell him, but she just laughed. Do you think when I buy him a real gift for his birthday, she will be with me? Nah!!! She keeps me laughing daily, that is for sure!

My sweet pea is starting to sneeze. That ALWAYS means a cold is coming on. The last could never really left though. What the heck is going on????

Mama Out!!!!!

Painting.

Say cheeeeeese.

A crab we are trying to dreadfully copy.

Bamboo. No better on this.

Chilled out and having a snack.

Double jump rope.

Cutie pie Katie.

Ping running around like a nut.

Church.

No comments: