Sunday, June 13, 2010

Seems like a long weekend to me

I have no clue why I feel this way, but this weekend seems like it has been long. I can't believe it's only Sunday. I keep thinking it's a week day that we had off. Wish I knew where I came up with that!

Ping and Yamira went to Sunday school today. It was the last day before September. Then Bill and Yamira sat through church because Ping was performing with the rest of the group. I stayed in bed. I felt really guilty after, but to be honest, I was so tired. I could not drag myself out of bed. Only when I woke up did I realize that I should not have missed going and seeing my girl perform. Bill took photos and video, but it's not the same.

Manny and the girls destroyed the bedroom the kids are sleeping in. So we had a lot of cleaning up to do. They threw books everywhere, they took out all of their clothes in both bureaus, Manny picked at my big dried wreath, shoes were strewn everywhere and I found night clothes and Pull Ups in various places, none of them being the trash. The kids were also up really early. To say that Bill and I were upset is an understatement. I was told they stayed in bed till 7ish. I think that is reasonable. 6:00 or 6:30 am is not reasonable in our book!

Once we cleaned up the bedroom, we moved the Hope Chest, took down all the photos in the room and basically left it looking like a boring shell with two beds in it. We can't take the destruction for another moment! We have been meaning to do this, but have not had the time. So today that got done. We also went through a lot of other things and also did some cleaning and car seat switching. Finally, at 5:00 pm, we headed to Gymboree, Target and Babies R Us for a few returns. Once home, we fed the kids and put them into bed. Bill never returned. I bolted at 8:55 pm, because I wanted to watch Lifetime at 9:00 pm. I love my two shows on Sunday nights. After watching the news, I jumped on here to see the latest and greatest emails and to get on here to update. I noticed a nice change between these errands 5 nights ago and today. It went so much better. I hope that is a sign of improvement that things will continue to get better and better.

Mama Out!!!!!!

Can't say much about these photos. They didn't come out well and I am not positive what was going on at the time these were taken.




No comments: