Friday, June 18, 2010

This week has been brutal

I can't believe it's been a week. I was trying so hard to keep up to date on this! UGH.

Monday was nothing. We were home all day. It wasn't a good day. It's hard to be in with three kids. Especially two who will not at all listen to you.

On Tuesday, I had to bring Yamira to a 9 am dentist appointment. The house was power washed in the afternoon and I took Ping and Yamira to skating. Manny stayed in the stroller, but they let Yamira skate. I was so grateful.

Wednesday was a horrendous day. I got a call on Tuesday that the kids were probably exposed to TB. So I had to make an appointment for them to see the doctor for Wednesday. So we dropped Ping off at school at 8:15 am. We had to go back at 10:15 for Ping's graduation. It was really cute. They showed a beautiful slide show and we all got a copy. I was so teary during it all. The other mom's were as well.

Once we left the graduation, we went to CVS, the bank and the gas station. We came home for 30 minutes and I quickly fed them lunch. At 12:45 I met a friend who had a stroller and a car seat for me. I then took the kids to the doctor at 1:30 for a PPD test and then to Umass Memorial for chest x-rays. We then drove to Clinton and stood outside in the rain for over an hour to sign up for swimming lessons. We didn't get in. Very upsetting. We then went to Meri and Joe's for Ryan's first birthday party. The entire day and evening was a disaster. The kids didn't sleep all day and they were out of control. I thought I was going to kill myself. I seriously couldn't take it. The day was horrible, but I didn't have a choice. These things had to be done.

On Thursday, we stayed home. We had too. We were so tired. I had evening plans, but had to cancel them because a virus hit my computer and I needed to fix it. Not fun at all.

Today I had to take the kids back to the doctors to look at their PPD test results. They are fine. We ran to Petco and then home before heading out to meet Bobby-Jo, her niece Emily and her daughter Brooke at the playground. We had a great time. We then came home and I fed them dinner. Now they need a bath, so I am off to do that!

What a long night. While Bill mowed the lawn, I fed the kids, gave them baths and put them to bed. I have a rotten headache tonight. Ping asked if it was from taking care of three children. So cute. I said it wasn't, I just had a headache. She wanted to know if I got a headache when there was only one child to take care of. I told her no, headaches have nothing to do with her.

Ping has been full of little things to say. She said to me tonight as we were laying in bed "Mama, I am sorry that I wished for a little sister and a little brother. I wanted one of each, but I didn't want these kids. They are always crying." It was cute, but sad too. I told her that she didn't "order" them! She said she was sorry for wanting them. She has changed her mind and doesn't want them if they are like this. This morning, Ping told Yamira that she better be kinder to me because she is so mean to me all the time. My little defender. Poor Ping, she has been crying so hard lately and asking us if we are going to be sending her back to China. This is so upsetting to us. Of course not. I tell her all the time that she is the absolute love of our lives and she will never go anywhere ever no matter what she does. I just love her so much. She is such a good girl. She has tried so hard to like these two, but she doesn't like them. They aren't kind to her. They were really bad today especially. Breaks my heart.

Well I have got to go. There are a few things I need to do before I fall asleep! Hope you are well.

Mama Out!!!!!

Our beautiful girl on Graduation day.

Walking in.

The class.

Accepting an award for improving in math the most out of the class. She didn't get it from me!

Miss Dixon and Shayla. Her main teacher.

Mrs. Smollin and Ping. Ping's assistant teacher.

Playground fun.

Brooke. Ping's friend.

No comments: