Monday, June 7, 2010

Stomach issues from hell today

What a day. I went to bed with a bad belly ache. Not sure why, something just didn't agree with me. I woke up with my stomach still hurting and it proceeded to bother me the entire day. I was able to get Ping to school and me to my swimming class, but it got worse after that. I picked up Ping after I showered and then was going to head over to Clinton for two errands, but I felt awful and needed to come home. After a quick visit to the ladies room, we headed back out the door. I wasn't more than a 1/4 of a mile when I turned around and headed home. I told Ping that our little errands needed to wait another day.

I got Ping's birthday invites today, so I decided to address them all and get that done. I also got a few packages in the mail, so I opened them all up and put the stuff away. I had a good 25 or so texts today. Between the cell and the house phone, I was a busy girl. I was busy talking with DCF about the children, getting info for a Cori on a friend and meeting with our landscaper from a few years ago to see what is up with our grass. It looks horrible.

All in all, it was a productive day even if I had to sweat the day out feeling terrible and not having anything to eat or drink. So not worth the onslaught that something in my stomach could cause. I haven't had one of these days in a long time. It happens though. What can you do?

Well off to hit the hay where my dear hubster and sweet child have been for hours.

Mama Out!!!!!!!!

No comments: