Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I got my letter!!!!!

Yesterday I got so much done! I want that energy daily. I don't know where it comes from. I was able to clean and organize our bathroom cabinet on the first floor and then clean my mom's bathroom closet from top to bottom. After picking up Ping, I did a bunch of other things. It was a busy day. When I went to bed, I thought for sure I would pass out in minutes. I proceeded to watch the clock for hours and I do mean hours. What was that all about? Whatever got the juices flowing didn't stop when I went to bed at 1:30 am!

Today I didn't get nearly enough done. I did drop Ping off at school and went to the store. Ping and I woke up with colds. She is sneezing and coughing. My sinuses are bugging me. I am taking my Mucinex D and hoping it doesn't turn into another sinus infection!!!!

This afternoon I took Ping to ice skating. She glided a little bit today.

I got an important letter that I have been waiting on. I have shared with some of you that I was looking for a letter of support and I got it today. So excited.

Well nothing really interesting to mention today. I swear I write the blog so that I can remember my life a little. I forget things constantly and it's upsetting!

So ready for spring and summer. Even Ping said she wanted to build sand castles with her Daddy at the beach this summer. Not sure where that came from, but that is what she told me on the way to school this morning.

Mama Out!!!!!!

No comments: