Sunday, January 31, 2010

What a stupid day

I was woken up by a phone call this morning. I was very glad to hear from my friend, but I was in a coma. After talking for quite some time, I laid down and closed my eyes for a few minutes. Stupid me slept on and off till 2:00 pm. I had to force myself to get up. I was in a terrible fog. I can't sleep like that, especially when I don't have my CPAP on. It's not real rest!

It is not 12:35 am and I could tackle the world. I hate when I am in a fog for hours and then clear up late at night. It's my own fault though. Again today I was going to get two big items done that I wanted to do on a weekend in the event that I needed some assistance from Bill. I didn't get them done. However, I did copy and paste over 1000 photos into a folder and placed an order. That took hours. Not a fun project, but one that had to be done. I watched an excellent movie on Lifetime tonight "Lying to be Perfect."

I got a few cute photos of Ping today who was supposed to be helping Daddy. She likes to fold clothes. Daddy is one lucky man!

Mama Out!!!!!

Daddy's clothes.

Oops, she dropped her drawers.

Shaking her butt.

Trying to get the clothes back up.

Our silly goose.

No comments: